Medical Support Staff – CMA, RMA, LPN, or RN (A20-023) Harbor Springs
Make more than a living. Make a difference. Work for Alcona Health Center!
Alcona Health Center is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center that is making a real impact in the Northern MI communities we serve, offering medical, behavioral health, dental and pharmacy services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and talented individual to join our team as Medical Support Staff (CMA, RMA, LPN, or RN) (A20-023). This is a full-time (40 hours/ week) position in our Harbor Springs location. Base wage $14 (CMA/RMA) – $19.75 (RN) depending on qualifications, licensure, experience, education, etc.
Benefits this position offers:
- A positive work environment and a family friendly schedule
- Family Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision (90% Employer Paid)
- Paid Leave includes holidays, personal, sick, and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
Assist providers in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas. Assists in examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, and treatment of patients under direction of a Medical Provider. Performs general administrative duties in accordance with CLIA, NCQA, PCMH, government standards and company policies and procedures.
Overview of Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports and assists clinical providers and
- Perform routine medical tasks within the scope of
- Performs general phone tasks, communicates with patients and others, precepts new staff, and ensures timely completion of all clinical documentation and related
- Adheres to attendance
- Maintains confidentiality of protected health information and safeguards all patient related information at all
- Consistently adheres to organization rules, regulations, and
- Attends/participates in departmental
- Accepts and performs other job related duties, projects and responsibilities, as
Required Certification and/or Licensures:
- Possesses a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) CPR
- Maintains Medical Assistant Certification/Registration, Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse Licenses.
We’re glad you are considering Alcona Health Center for employment! Successful candidates will work as a valued member of our team of medical professionals to provide quality, comprehensive care in the Patient Centered Medical Home model.
Please utilize our online application and be sure to include your resume and letter of interest indicating why you believe you are a good fit for this role and how you can contribute.
Alcona Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alcona Health Center is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alcona Health Center are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alcona Health Center will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alcona Health Center encourages applicants of all ages.