Clerical Support Staff (Full Time) for Northern Sites
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and talented individual to join our team as Clerical Support Staff (A19-028). This is a full time position in our Northern locations.
Benefits this position offers:
- A positive work environment and a family friendly schedule
- Family Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision (90% Employer Paid)
- Paid Leave includes holidays, personal, sick, and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Continuing Education AssistanceGeneral Summary: Welcomes and assists patients, their families and visitors entering the health center. Answers questions, and provides information creating an atmosphere that is caring, yet efficient. Operates the phone system to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls, as well as schedules appointments for multiple sites. Maintains health records according to established health center procedures.
Overview of Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Checks patients in and out of the health centers.
2. Processes billings and payments.
3. Maintains health records according to established health center procedures.
4. Schedules patient appointments.
5. Operates telephone and paging system.
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Job duties are basically learned in training or on the job.
Required Certification and/or Licensures:
- Possesses a current CPR certification.
- Possesses a current State of Michigan driver’s license and valid automobile insurance.
We’re glad you are considering Alcona Health Center for employment! Successful candidates will work as a valued member of our team of medical professionals to provide quality, comprehensive care in the Patient Centered Medical Home model.
- Please include your resume and letter of interest indicating why you believe you are a good fit for this role and how you can contribute to AHC.
- Please apply directly via Indeed or through our application process at https://www.alconahealthcenters.org/careers.
- Deadline for submission is October 11, 2019. Thank you.
Alcona Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.