Certified Medical Assistant, LPN or RN (A19-13) full-time Float Cheboygan
Make more than a living. Make a difference. Work for Alcona Health Center!
Alcona Health Center is a non profit, Federally Qualified, community health center with locations throughout Northern Michigan.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Support Staff (Certified Medical Assistant, LPN or RN) Float to join our healthcare team in Cheboygan, MI.
- This position offers a recently updated pay scale, positive work environment, and a family friendly schedule
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Family Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Leave – Holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving), Personal, Sick and Vacation Time
- Short Term Disability/Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
To be considered for this position, you must possess certificate or diploma from an accredited nursing or Medical Assistant program. Current State Medical Assistant Certification/Registration or current State of Michigan RN or LPN license. (We are not currently hiring CNAs) Current BLS certification also required. Prior work experience with pediatrics is preferred. Knowledge of Electronic Health Records, Microsoft Word and Excel is helpful.
Successful candidates will work as a valued member of our team of medical professionals to provide quality, comprehensive care in the Patient Centered Medical Home model.