About this Location
Alcona Health Center Pharmacy is open to the entire community. You do not need to be a patient of Alcona Health Center to utilize our services. We participate with most commercial insurances, Medicare part D and Medicaid plans. With knowledgeable pharmacists to answer your questions and a staff that strives for excellence in customer service, Alcona Health Center Pharmacy is here to meet all of your medication needs!
Anna Rumbles, Pharm DPharmacy Director
Brian Dziesinski, RPh
Sarah Nowakowski, PharmD
Shane Shaffer, Pharm D
- Conveniently located adjacent Alcona Health Center Alpena
- Drive-thru service available
- Prescription counselling services with knowledgeable pharmacists to answer questions
- Over the Counter (OTC) items
- MedSafe Medication Disposal Program
- Sliding Fee Services (for Alcona Health Center Patients)
- Patient In Need (PIN) Program (for Alcona Health Center Patients)
Learn more about our services
Hours & Contact Info
FaxNo Public Fax - Healthcare Provider Access Only
Hours of OperationMon: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tue: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wed: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thu: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
After hours, please contact the on call medical provider offered by your healthcare facility. Alcona Health Center patients may phone (989) 356-7390. If this is an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest ER.
Alcona Health Center is a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deemed Facility. This health center receives Health and Human Services (HHS) funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health related claims, including medical/dental/behavioral health malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.