Medical Support Staff – CMA, LPN, or RN (A18-116) – Full Time (Lincoln)
Make more than a living. Make a difference. Work for Alcona Health Center!
Alcona Health Center is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center that is making a real
impact in the Northern MI communities we serve, offering medical, behavioral health, dental and
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and talented individual to join our team as a
Medical Support Staff – CMA, LPN, or RN (A18-116). This is a full time (40 hour per week)
position in our Lincoln location.
Benefits this position offers:
A positive work environment and a family friendly schedule
Family Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision (90% Employer Paid)
Paid Leave includes holidays, personal, sick, and vacation
Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Continuing Education Assistance
Assist providers in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas. Assists in
examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, and treatment of patients under direction of a
Medical Provider. Performs general administrative duties in accordance with CLIA, NCQA,
PCMH, government standards and company policies and procedures.
Overview of Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports and assists clinical providers and professionals.
2. Perform routine medical tasks within the scope of license.
3. Performs general phone tasks, communicates with patients and others, precepts new staff,
and ensures timely completion of all clinical documentation and related forms.
4. Adheres to attendance policy.
5. Maintains confidentiality of protected health information and safeguards all patient related
information at all times.
6. Consistently adheres to organization rules, regulations, and policies.
7. Attends/participates in departmental meetings.
8. Accepts and performs other job related duties, projects and responsibilities, as required.
Required Certification and/or Licensures:
1. Possesses a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) CPR certification.
2. Maintains Medical Assistant Certification/Registration, Registered Nurse or Licensed
Practical Nurse Licenses.
We’re glad you are considering Alcona Health Center for employment! Successful
candidates will work as a valued member of our team of medical professionals to provide
quality, comprehensive care in the Patient Centered Medical Home model.
Please include your resume and letter of interest indicating why you believe you are a good
fit for this role and how you can contribute to AHC.
Deadline for submission is September 23, 2019.
Alcona Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information,
disability, or protected veteran status.