Behavioral Health Therapist (LMSW/LPC) A19-066 – Part Time (Pickford)
Make more than a living. Make a difference. Work for Alcona Health Center!
Alcona Health Center is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center that is making a real
impact in the Northern MI communities we serve, offering medical, behavioral health, dental and
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and talented individual to join our team as
school-based BHT (LMSW/LPC). This is a part time (16-24 hour per week) position in our
Pickford School and Clinic locations.
Benefits this position offers:
A positive work environment and a family friendly schedule
Overview of Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assesses patients’ with mental health and/or psychological issues, creates care plans, and
manages care plans with a care team of primary care providers.
2. Acts as the school resource for behavioral health.
3. Acts as the health center resource for behavioral health.
4. Maintains all appropriate reports, charts, and documentation, including patient progress and
Required Certification and/or Licensures:
1. Possesses a current CPR certification.
2. Possesses a current license to practice social work, counseling, or psychology in the state of
3. LMSW or LPC.
We’re glad you are considering Alcona Health Center for employment! Successful
candidates will work as a valued member of our team of medical professionals to provide
quality, comprehensive care in the Patient Centered Medical Home model.
Please send your resume (or CV) and letter of interest indicating why you believe you are a good
fit for this role and how you can contribute to AHC.
Initial application submission review: October 11, 2019.
Alcona Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information,
disability, or protected veteran status.